The Web site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. However, the Web site and its contents are designed to comply with Egyptian laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by Egyptian residents only.
The Web site may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
The Web site contains information concerning sanofi that may be useful to the Company's customers and employees as well as the general public. In particular, sanofi makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by Food and Drug Administration regulations. sanofi further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
From time to time, expert opinions on certain subjects relating to the content of the Site, or extracts from press articles, shall be posted on the Site. Such information represents only the opinions of the respective experts or of the publication, which are not necessarily the opinions of sanofi. Such experts are not employees of sanofi and do not receive any compensation from sanofi for the use of their opinion. Sanofi is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information or opinions set forth in such materials. Expert advice reflects only the personal view of that expert, and in no case shall it be regarded as the opinion or responsibility of sanofi.
The Web site may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry, and the other risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in sanofi's Annual Report.
Through your access and use of the Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
You may freely browse the Web site. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of sanofi. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of sanofi.Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, sanofi.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither sanofi nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. sanofi, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, sanofi and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of sanofi and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of sanofi or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that sanofi will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Although sanofi may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Web site, sanofi is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by Food and Drug Administration regulations, and sanofi assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Web site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Web site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. sanofi will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing sanofi to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site. You are advised that sanofi will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Sanofi reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and sanofi may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personally identifiable information to be collected, please do not submit it to us.
If you do provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and other personal information, we may contact you, via e-mail or regular mail to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you. At the time, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of this service. We do not sell or transfer to others outside our company the information you send to us, except that your data may be transferred to an outside fulfillment company for processing and mailing purposes only. We consider your e-mail address and any personal information you give to be private and these data will be kept confidential within sanofi and by any outside fulfillment company. Within sanofi, data may be transferred to or accessed by authorized sanofi personnel in other countries. At all times, personal data are treated confidentially.
Data that are not personal, such as questions, comments, ideas and suggestions, shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and sanofi shall be free to disclose and use the same, without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means.
In addition, we may store some information on your computer to improve the quality of your visit to our Web site. In some cases, this information will help us to tailor the content to your interests, or help us to avoid asking for the same information on repeat visits to the Web site. With most Internet browsers, you can erase the information, referred to as "cookies" from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Refer to your browser instructions or help button to learn more about cookies.
We are very concerned about protecting the privacy of children. We do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children under 18 years old. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us.
If at any time you do not wish us to contact you or if you have questions concerning our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us.